The following schedules provide information on the various tuition schemes available under each program of study both for scholarship provisions and regular standard tuition schemes. Please consult the appropriate schedule for your particular tuition scheme. All programs follow a standard fee schedule as shown below. Students from developing countries are eligible for the Dean’s Scholarship which provides a 20% tuition fee reduction.
Independent Study Doctorates
- Residential Doctoral Program Fees
- Remote Study Standard Doctoral Program Fees
- Remote Study Scholarship Doctoral Program Fees
- Residential Master Program Fees
- Remote Study Standard Master Program Fees
- Remote Study Scholarship Master Program Fee
The default tuition fee payment schedule is semi-annually by wire transfer. Tuition fees are paid in advance and are nonrefundable. Students may also choose a quarterly payments scheme under agreement with the school. All tuition fees are to be forwarded to the university by way of international wire transfer.